Tuesday, December 11, 2012

FREEDOM! More and more I am feeling the "Prison/Matrix" of Earth. Are all the Revolutions happening due to people feeling the energies too? I want Freedom and Truth!

I feel the need to express myself in how I have been feeling.


I do believe the energies are changing on this beautiful Earth.

Lately I have been feeling the "chains and prison" of this Earth as never before.  I feel the need for FREEDOM!

What do I mean by that?

I feel that the matrix and control is being pressed down more and more.

Think about this......


We are programmed with advertising/media/schools/churches and government to not go within and "know" ourselves.  We are programmed to look outside ourselves for all help and think that being intuitive and creating our world through how we think is an evil thing.  They make you believe, if you work on your own psychic abilities or study any "new age" information than you are opening yourself to evil.   We are programmed not to think for ourselves or to ask questions of our "superiors/teachers/ministers/government officials, etc.  We are to do as we are told and we are to be dependent on our government and something "outside" of ourselves.  We are made to believe we can't do it ourselves.

Besides that, we are poisoned through our water, air and food to stay "asleep" and to be "zombies" and do as we are told.

I feel the need for Freedom of the Lies and I Desire to Know the Truth of all!  We All have the right to know Truth!  Truth of ourselves and Truth of what others do to us to control us! 

If feels as if we have been locked  up here on this Earth.   No matter where you research to go to try and find "Freedom" someplace on this Earth, you find that all countries have their citizens "prisoners" in one way or another. 

I know this sounds bizarre to many and I am not sure I am really able to express myself fully and get across what I mean in all of it.

I question all the time:

Why am I here?
What am I suppose to be doing?
How can I do the best for myself and others?
How can I fully create as I think and create "Happiness, Prosperity, Perfect Health, Love, etc." in my life?
How can help this Earth?

Those are just a few questions I have everyday.   I "pray" constantly throughout the day.

I really do believe that positive thoughts create positive events and as we think so are we.  Yet.... it seems things are not coming through as I have set my intentions for them to.

I do believe that everyone of us have a right to live beautiful, prosperous, happy lives while here on Earth.   Yet it seems there are others that are there to try and make sure we don't ever fully realize that potential and fully know ourselves as we are.

I believe that there is higher intelligence in the Universe in other places.  I would never be so "self centered" to think that all of us on Earth are the only ones in the Universe on a planet.  In fact that makes no sense what so ever to me.  If people really stopped and thought about  it..... with billions of planets and stars (as our sun) it would not even be conceivable we are the only ones alive on one.

I want to be on a space vehicle traveling and exploring the Universe and all the other planets!  I want the freedom to experience amazing places and see the beauty of the Universe! 

 Yes it sounds bizarre to say that!

But another belief of mine of which is opposite of what the churches use to control people.  I believe we reincarnate!  It absolutely does not make sense to me that we only have this one life to get it right.   I used to believe that.  But many years ago I began researching that belief and pondering it over and over within myself.  I wonder if at some point in my "soul" life I have been able to travel the universe.  If so, Why did I choose to come to a "prison" planet?

I will admit I use to believe a few years back that December 21 2012 was a "doom" date!  I do NOT believe that anymore.  I believe those who try and control everyone and everything on this Earth wants everyone to put their energy into "doom" to make it real!  I believe that the whole Mayan date is a change of energies on Earth.  From being the energies of control and lies to the energies of Freedom and truth.

Think about it.......  Look at what is going on in the world!  Look at how people are rising up and revolutions are starting in many countries on this Earth!  WHY Now?  It started last year.   What are the people rising up for?  They are rising up for FREEDOM!  They are tired of being controlled they Feel the need for Freedom!  Look at Egypt the new President (Morsi) was about to do as Mubarak had, in being a dictator.  The people there won't accept anything but Freedom from tyranny and a dictatorship!

Don't you feel the absolute desire to be Free?!  Don't you feel the desire for Truth?!  

It has come on more powerful for me in the last two days than ever before.  Today.... I am writing this and expressing myself about it because it is so Strong!

I WANT and DESERVE FREEDOM!

This video is Perfect! This was obviously done during the Bush years, but all you have to do is add Obama and the current government officials around the world to it. There are very powerful pictures and information in the video! It is excellent!  It still completely applies to the prison which we live and the Freedom we all have a Right to.



The words to the song are in the video information on Youtube.

There is another song that has the words "I WANT FREEDOM - WE WANT FREEDOM"  I just can't think of which one that is.  It was a pretty recent song, I can hear that section of the song, but can not remember which song it was in.  It is of the people yelling "I want Freedom!"



It is funny how the new coin from "Silver Bullet Silver Shield" that is at the top on the right side bar is exactly what I am writing about now.  When you look at it... it has the "energies" of the universe and then the various words about Freedom and what we want in so many ways.   Talk about perfect timing.  Also more are selling right now than even the "Banker one" they had just offered.  Why?  I believe because this speaks to the "heart" of the matter of the energies and what people around the world are feeling right now.

Every person on this Earth has the right to be FREE! I believe it is God's Will for us to be FREE and to know ourselves! 

Aren't you feeling the Need for Freedom and Truth?!


It is Powerful for me!  I am ready to break the chains of the prison - FREEDOM from the poisoning they do to us!  FREEDOM to know the Truth of myself!  FREEDOM to Live as God meant us to!  FREEDOM from the chains and prison that those who control put on us!  FREEDOM to the truth revealed to all on Earth of who we really are!  FREEDOM to know the truth about all those who have been controlling the population of the Earth and what they have done to do so!  

FREEDOM NOW!!!!!! 




13 comments:

  1. Sherrie,

    I love your blog and appreciate your work very much.

    I recommend that you stop believing, stop hoping, stop having faith.

    I recommend that you start being, start making/creating, and start doing. All else is an academic exercise of the fickle mind.

    Thank you again for your contributions to humanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand completely. It's a feeling like you're trying to shake off a heavy winter coat but your arms are caught and it won't slide off. There is a constant high pitched screech in my head that doesn't impede my ability to hear yet is a constant reminder that things are not right. A constant feeling of anxiousness waiting for the moment when I'll be free of these feelings and everything will make more sense. So many are oblivious to the signs that I wonder how we as a species is going to move forward. Even my wife has drunk the proverbial coolaid and is oblivious. Discussion always ends in frustration. Nice to find a kindred soul, even if it is only for another 9 days. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe nothing.

    The evidence points to monkeys on a rock, spinning through space.

    Nothing special about any particular day.

    Free your mind of all the drivel. Question the gibberish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freedom is the vibration the emanates from the soul, the deepest part of our consciousness throbs with freedom and whispers and hints and beckons us to go deep within to taste the nature of that bliss. You are a messenger who has the task of conveying the truth to those that have been compromised by the secret machinations of the demons and their minions who gather in the darkness of their lodges, sacrificing kidnapped children to demons for the sake of power wealth and sense gratification of every kind. People can't handle the magnitude of naked truth, and suffer from normalcy basis, cognitive dissonance and a variety of afflictions induced through deception and malice. I commend your efforts to waken those that are ready to hear your message, don't be discouraged if they can't respond like normal humans should. Know that others share your vision and also endeavor to know real freedom and hold values that are holistic and nurturing. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all you do :) and yes, 12/21/2012 is not a day of doom..it is the day we help the planet wake up....I hope you join us in sending out thoughts of love and freedom like you always do :)..peace to the Planet. Peace to you and yours..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherrie - so glad you shared this. Helps all of us know we are not alone.

    I've had many of the same thoughts and revelations lately. I too believe in re-incarnation, especially if I look at it as a form of 'justice'. Do you live in a male-dominated world? Well then, maybe next time you come back as a woman. Did you have a chance to affect starving in Africa in this lifetime, but did nothing? Maybe next time around you are born there. Did you do something to invent and share a free-energy device or a low-power water distillation machine and share it widely? Maybe it will be a little easier for you to 'find' and thus benefit from the next time around. Maybe it's just wishful thinking for balance and justice, but re-incarnation is the only thing that makes sense to me anymore as a way to ensure karmic balance of energy.

    And yes, the last few days the desire for freedom has intensified. I look around and see the prison being assembled, and so many are clueless, apathetic, doing nothing to stop it. But there are others, like yourself, who are pointing out the light to others. There are many people waking up, more and faster every day.

    I just have to remain focused on creating a world of abundance, using our intelligence and caring to build a better future. It's all there - water, power, heat, fuel, you name it, all from rain, sun, earth if we just apply a little science to harvest those resources we are all owed due to our birthright. A self-sufficient people is a people resistant to tyranny.

    I'm doing everything I can to decouple from 'their' systems of banking, become self-sufficient, and invent local and de-centralized off-grid technologies to enable us to move into freedom and abundance.

    It's going to seem very dark for a while while all the greed, corruption, theft, darkness is exposed. Endure! It's merely the light shining in, and once exposed the cockroaches scatter. The fact things seem so bad lately is a good thing - it makes it so others wake up and the parasite pirates have harder times continuing.

    I feel humanity doesn't need to do anything about the dark, other than shine light, turn our backs, and move forward into the future. The old empire will collapse and crumble, atrophy from lack of participation as we all go on about our joyous lives living light and happiness, while they become obsolete and powerless. No need to "throw 'em out" or do anything to them - they will collapse inward of their own design. Stay positive, and shift your attention to creating the future you want to see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is the dark side that is making you unfree. Learn how to beat it SEE..

    //practicalsoulbuilding.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.


    New Age is just the occult repackaged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your religion began as a occult and continues to be one.

      Delete
  9. To support the statement, that 'AGW' is a total fabrication:

    Club of Rome Report, 1993 - Global Warming Quotation [Pause video at 1:12, and READ!]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AqEFQcCF1c

    It's just like the PNAC ("Project for a New 'American' Century) quote, in which it was stated, that a "New Pearl Harbor" would essentially be necessary, in order for PNAC Members, and participants, to proceed with their pre-planned agenda, for more WARS, in the Middle East (Afghanistan, Iraq, and, ultimately, IRAN...) http://www.ifamericansknew.org/us_ints/nc-pilger.html

    "THEY" plan this stuff, years, and often DECADES, in advance, people! WAKE UP.

    ReplyDelete
  10. House Of Rothschild: No One Can Understand What Has Happened To The Planet Without Reading This
    http://www.pakalertpress.com/2010/07/19/house-of-rothschild-no-one-can-understand-what-has-happened-to-the-planet-without-reading-this/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am constantly hearing about all the problems, in the "alternative" media, on the internet - but, rarely, IF EVER, about SOLUTIONS, what we, as individuals, can DO, STARTING TODAY! - to defeat the New (ahem, "Jew") World Order.

    Here are just a few: ADD TO THIS LIST, AND SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW!

    Removing your money out of any TBTF (Too-Big-To-Fail) Bank is ONE thing that you can do. However, there are many, many other things that we can all do, too!

    Here are just a few:

    1) BOYCOTT – learn this concept well, and EMPLOY IT – against those enslaving you!
    http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_26620.cfm
    http://www.cfr.org/about/corporate/roster.html
    (see also: http://www.cfr.org/about/membership/roster.html)
    2) THINK for yourself. TURN OFF the IDIOT-BOX (TV) OR THROW IT AWAY! READ! USE YOUR BRAIN MUSCLE! Read: The Falsification of History, by John Hamer (http://www.lulu.com/shop/john-hamer/the-falsification-of-history-our-distorted-reality/paperback/product-20051585.html)
    3) QUESTION all ‘authority’ (Big Business/Government, Big Religion, Big Media, etc. - it's all one giant corporate octopus!)
    4) Get out, and/or stay out, of DEBT!
    5) USE CASH AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. Avoid using credit, debit, and customer loyalty cards, that track your every purchase, and compromise your privacy!
    6) Bank at a local credit union, or a small, local bank.
    7) VOTE WITH YOUR DOLLARS! (What do you support, with your time, energy, attention, and money?) (Buy true ORGANIC food, & products that are MADE IN USA!)
    8) Contact your Representatives on critical issues: such as "END THE FED!"
    9) Re-read the 2nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. It isn’t about hunting. It's about government tyranny, and protecting yourself (and family) FROM it.
    10)Buy (products) Made in U.S.A. Put AMERICANS back to work!
    11)Invest in precious metals, primarily SILVER (and gold) bullion
    http://libertycpm.com/silver/
    12)Buy ORGANIC food! Support your local Organic Farmer, food store or Co-op! Support the true HEROES of organic food production (on the right side, of the following poster: http://www.cornucopia.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/prop37-poster3.jpeg)
    13)Start your own garden using NON-GMO, non-hybrid seeds!
    http://www.mypatriotsupply.com/
    14)Pray or meditate – REDUCE your stress! Stress weakens your immune system, and opens your body up to attack by bacteria, viruses. Hint: WE CAN - AND WILL, ULTIMATELY, DEFEAT THE NWO!
    15)Read a book, you know, an actual book! Open your mind! Read:
    The World Order, by Eustace Mullins http://archive.org/details/EustaceMullinsPresentsTheWorldOrder (Or, Listen to Eustace Mullins interviews: http://archive.org/search.php?query=eustace%20mullins%20AND%20collection%3Aopensource_audio (HINT: The International Central Bankers have hijacked our government, starting around 1913, and the passage of the so-called "Federal Reserve" Act).
    16)Exercise your brain muscle!
    17)Listen to soothing classical, jazz, ambient or other music you thoroughly enjoy!
    18)CUT BACK ON OIL AND GAS CONSUMPTION!
    19)Take a high-quality daily multi-vitamin

    ReplyDelete