Friday, December 21, 2012

HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY, EARTH! We are entering the Day Awaken!

It really is amazing to me that after 20+ years of hearing and reading about this day... it has arrived!

How cool is it... that we are all here to experience a new "day" of our World?!

I am still excited that I am here on Earth's 13th Bak'tun Birthday!

The 26000 year cycle has ended and begun... we have ended our dark/asleep time and now will be in day/awake time for 26000 years.   We will feel the higher energies and people will begin knowing their selves......

The time of Aquarius!  We entered Aquarius and Let the Peace and Love and Understanding begin to flow to ALL!  Let those who have been asleep and being blinded by truth... Awaken to the truth of all and themselves!

THE TIME OF LOVE AND PEACE WILL BEGIN TO REIGN! 

LET THE SUN SHINE!!!

 LOVE TO ALL!





DECREE OF SELF MANIFESTATION
I am that which I am
I am love, and I love all and All love me
I am happy, and happiness loves me
I am peace, and peace loves me
I am healthy, and health loves me
I am wealthy, and wealth loves me
I am free, and freedom loves me
I am successful, and success love me
I am protected, and protection loves me
I am by The Source and The Source loves me
I am that which creates, and that which I create loves me
I am of goodness and goodness loves me
I am healed, and healing loves me
I am the power, and power loves me
I am confident, and confidence loves me
I am positive, and the positive energies loves me and fills me
I am creative and creativity loves me
I am in connection with my higher self, and my higher self guides me
I am declaring these affirmations to all aspects of myself and existence and so it is.
I am a magnet attracting all that which I have stated above, and I love it all.
I am that which I am

And so it is

No comments:

Post a Comment