Monday, June 24, 2013

Warning... Extremely Graphic and Horrible - Video of the Syrian Rebels the U.S. is arming and training... this is who we are suppose to support?



Warning... I could not watch this video except just for moments as it made me literally Sick to my stomach and tears came to my eyes.

Here are the Syrian rebels the U.S. is supporting and arming.  This is what they are doing to the Syrian people.  When the U.S. claims thousands have died in Syria, they don't reveal it is from the thugs and terrorist that are called the rebels of Syria.     The people of the U.S. need to see who the U.S. supporting.  It is all about control of the country, not about the freedom of the people.  Stop the terrorist/rebels of Syria! 

This is the most horrifying video I have ever watched in my life.   









6 comments:

  1. I worry about Al-Qaeda in Syria and wish more of my tax dollars could be sent over there to help them because if Al-Qaeda looses then America just might loose it's war on terror. Plus we will all be that much closer to living in the horror of a world where Iran has a Nuclear bomb. Please support Al-Qaeda because if you are not for US you are against US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... not getting you davol.... and i can't believe i'm even responding to that... wth's wrong with me??

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is even much worse video of a couple of years ago where Muslims with covered faces beheaded foreigners by sawing their heads of with a large knife (no chopping) and you could hear one Korean guy screaming and as it got almost half way through the screaming stopped. You could see the blood pouring out in the grainy video. All the while men around armed are chanting something in Arabic. It reminded me of a satanic ritual from a Hollowood horror movie.

    THAT, was the worse thing I ever saw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your all sick mother fuckers if your actually on here trying to advertise worse videos did you not just see a shit ton of innocent people just die......get a fucking soul I wish all of these towl head pussies would die and I'd love to be the one to do it I wish I get sent to syria next deployment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is sad. You want to fight with those that are in the video who are the rebels, murdering innocent people? I really don't understand that. How can anyone want to murder others? You do realize all those in the video are the people the U.S. supports......

      I put this video on the blog to get people to understand the U.S. is supporting the murderers of Syria.

      Delete
  5. The U.S Government are the terrorists, Israels behind alot of it. Check out hidden symbols in plain sight the whole of dc is mapped out with jewish/strange symbols

    ReplyDelete